Happy - A short story by Hans Christian Andersen
4 Key - Words To A Happy Home!
- The first and most important of these is LOVE.
- The second key word to happiness is FAITH
- The third key word to happiness is SELF-DISCIPLINE
- The fourth, key word to happiness is RESPONSIBILITY
Make Happy - Families - what makes them happy
- Positive communication
- Quality time together
- Working as a team
Different - Why Happy Families are Different
- Define Your Flight Plan
- The Seven Habits Reviewed
Strong - Family Resource Management
What Makes Families Strong?
Ways - A sociopathic deviation?
Family Matters - The end of a marriage is a sad event, but it is not the end of the family..
US. Fed. Law - US Marriage Federal Law
- Federal Defense of Marriage Act (1996)
- Federal Marriage Amendment
Divorced Parenting - Every year over 1,000,000 children experience parental divorce in our country.